Arrangement of control joints with crushed aggregate for the purpose of setting up bridges and stilted roads, railside control joints, joints between surfaces subject to dynamic loads, arrangement of macadam-mastic inserts.
• Full water proofing of joints and inserts.
• Smooth and noiseless traffic movement on the surface.
• Short time of arrangement and quick structure commissioning.
• Efficient prevention of asphalt-concrete destruction under high dynamic loads.
Control joint chamber cutting and bevelling. Blowdown with hot compressed air.
Joint chamber walls treatment with BRIT primer.
• Rock materials preparation: heating-up, macadam surface masticing.
• Layer-by-layer filling with hot crushed aggregate with subsequent pouring a layer of mastic heated up to 185±5 °С.
• The work procedure is thoroughly described in Process Regulations of "NOVA-BRIT" LLC for arrangement of macadam-mastic control joints