The goods can be receive to Krustpils street 155c, Riga All prices are in EUR without VAT 21% Delivery and payment
Sealing and formation of control joint chambers in cement-concrete surfaces of motor roads, aerodromes, storage and engineering facilities provided that they are sealed with either hot- or cold-applied mastics. Advantages
• A simple unified technology of application.
• The material is chemically inactive and non-susceptible to the following solvents: petrol, aviation kerosene, lubricants, anti icing agents, etc.
• Cracks, joints, butt joints bevelling for sealing chamber via a bevelling machine.
• Chamber blowdown with hot compressed air.
• Embedding the BRIT sealing cord to the design depth.
• Bevelled chamber wall masticing or priming.
• Use an either hot- or cold-applied mastic or sealant for filling the chamber.
• Surface treatment by means of a highly dispersed mineral material if necessary.