The goods can be receive to Krustpils street 155c, Riga All prices are in EUR without VAT 21% Delivery and payment
An efficient method for preventing progressive destruction of asphalt-concrete via eliminating surface defects, restoring operational properties, and assuring long-term protection of asphalt-concrete surfaces of motor roads and aerodromes exposed to adverse weather conditions, anti-icing agents, and intensive traffic flow.
• Efficient restoration of surface texture and reliable protection of the asphalt-concrete coating.
• Long-term water-repellent treatment of the coating.
• Formation of an abrasion-resistant protective layer that has excellent adhesion to the asphalt-concrete.
• A simple unified technology of application.
• Clean the surface from dust, dirt, and grease, or wash it out with water 2-4 hours prior to application.
• Thoroughly stir the compound until achieving uniform consistency, and apply it by means of rubber-covered sliders, rollers or brushes.
• Apply ZVS-R at temperatures not lower than -30°С.
• Apply ZVS-V at temperatures not lower than -5°С.
• Drying-up time of a treated surface depends on weather conditions and thickness of the applied layer and ranges from 2 to 12 hours.
• Consumption per 1m2 from 0.7 kg to 1.2 kg, depending on the surface.