The goods can be receive to Krustpils street 155c, Riga All prices are in EUR without VAT 21% Delivery and payment
Waterproofing of surfaces of motor roads and aerodromes, buildings and structures, pedestrian area pavement surfaces made of lining road construction materials (cement-concrete tile, natural stone, paving setts, etc.).
The compound is resistant to both erosion caused by atmospheric precipitations and chemicals, retains tint and texture of the coating, does not reduce the adhesion factor, and allows starting the operation immediately upon application.
• High-quality penetrative water-repellent treatment of the coating; the applied layer is resistant to adverse environment.
• Reliable filling of pores and cracks up to 0.5 mm in width.
• An efficient method for rust protection of concrete structures.
• High adhesion to construction materials.
• A simple unified technology of application. Application Technology
• Remove all impurities from the surface.
• Treat the surface with BRIT® penetrative impregnation compound either using a pneumatic sprayer or manually using a paddle roller or brush.
• The drying time depends on weather conditions and ranges from 15 to 45 minutes. For porous and absorbing surfaces, it is recommended to re-treat them by applying an extra layer 1 hour after applying the first one.
• Operating aerodrome and road coatings is allowed at least 1 hour after completion of treatment with BRIT® impregnation compound.
• Consumption per 1m2 from 0.35 kg to 0,7 kg, depending on the surface.